Shooting Accuracy Survey of SKIP PGRI Sumenep Handball’s Player

Dyas Andry Prasetyo, Shally Nordiansyah

Abstract


The objective of this study is to determine the level of shooting accuracy in handball game. The method of this research is survey research type with a quantitative descriptive approach. The research sample consisted of 15 people who were determined by using purposive sampling technique. The data collection was obtained by doing a shooting test towards the goal with a target point. The instrument used was in a form of testing the accuracy of shooting in handball game. The data analysis technique applied was the percentage formula with the help of the Software Statistical Product and Service Solution (SPSS) version 18.0 application. The results of the data analysis show that most of the male handball players’ shooting accuracy in STKIP PGRI Sumenepis categorized‘good’ with a percentage of 86.67% and the remaining as much as 13.33% have shooting accuracy level in ‘moderate’ category. The conclusion of this research is that the male handball players of STKIP PGRI Sumenephave good shooting accuracy.

Keywords


Accuracy; Shooting; Handball

Full Text:

PDF

References


Harmono. (2014). Kontribusi Konsentrasi Terhadap Ketepatan Pukulan Jumping Smash Pada Bulutangkis. Jurnal Kesehatan Olahraga, 06(02), 274–282.

Janusz Czerwinski, F. T. (1997). Basic Handball Methods/Tactics/Technique. European Handball Federation.

Komarudin. (2013). Psikolog Olahraga. PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Komarudin. (2015). Psikologi Olahraga. PT. Remja Rosdakarya.

Lusiana. (2015). Faktor Pengaruh Kemampuan Lemparan (Shooting) Pada Atlet Handball Putri Jawa Tengah. Journal of Physical Education Health and Sport, 2(2), 65–68. https://doi.org/10.15294/jpehs.v2i2.4589

Mahendra. (2000). Bola Tangan. Depdiknas.

Muhlisin, J. P. A. (2016). Metode & Dasar-Dasar Handball. CV. Preisi Cipta media.

Nurdidaya, S. (2012). Prestasi Olahraga Paralimpian Indonesia: Kajian Perspektif Psikologis. Jurnal IPTEK Olahraga, 14(3), 288–308.

Prasetyo, D. A. (2014). Kontribusi Kekuatan Otot Lengan, Kekuatan peras Otot Tangan, Kekuatan Otot Perut, Keseimbangan, dan Konsentrasi Terhadap Ketepatan shooting Dalam Permainan Bolatangan. Portal Unesa.

Prasetyo, D. A. (2018). buku ajar bolatangan. In wineka media. Wineka Media.

Sugiyono. (2014). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Alfabeta.

Sujarwo, Mustofa Masyhur, M. A. (2015). Teori dan Praktik Olahraga Bola Tangan. LPP UNJ.

Sukadiyanto. (2011). Pengantar Teori dan Metodologi Melatih Fisik. CV. Lubuk Agung.

Supriadi, D. (2010). Peraturan permainan Bola Tangan. STKIP Pasundan Cmahi.

Susanto, E. (2004). Diktat Pembelajaran Dasar Gerak Bolatangan. Tersedia: Staff. Uny. Ac. Id/Dosen/e Rnawan-Susanto-Mpd.[24 Februari 2017].




DOI: https://doi.org/10.15294/jpehs.v7i2.26785

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.