- The topic chosen should explore national or international issues, and contribute to the development of science and technology. Articles with universal or international scope will have more consideration to be published
- The originality of paper becomes one of the main considerations. The ideas, result of study, and contributions should be in the field of Development Economics.
- The contribution of the manuscript towards science and technology is measured by its novelty/ideas referring at least last 10 years
- Manuscript is a research result. Author(s) should ensure that the paper provides up to date information, critical analysis, relevant findings, implications for future research, and conslusion contributes to new theories, or creates scientific model/methods.
- The review process is a blind-review and peer-group system supported and other guest reviewers qualified in their field
- The submitted manuscript should follow the suggested guideline, and the editorial team has the right to change of the format of the manuscript without changing the content of the manuscript
- Please attach questionnaires and any related supporting documents used in the research.
- The manuscripts should be sent to OJS link: http://edaj.unnes.ac.id , and the author should also send his Curriculum Vitae, corresponding address, institution, email, and phone number
- It should be specific, effective and informative. It is not more than 10 words in English.
- Author It covers name(s) without any academic degree; affiliation and its address; and email address.
- It is written from 150 up to 200 words. It is not a summary consists of paragraphs. It covers objectives of study, data/object of study, methodology, results or conclusion.
- It reflects concept/variables of the study written in between three up to six words.
- It covers background of study, motivation in writing the paper, theories, objectives of study. It should be written in paragraphs.
- Research It describes the research design used comprises of methods, technique in collecting data, technique of data analysis, and varibles measurement which are written in paragraphs, not numbering.
- Results and This part should describe informative results of empirical research which are written systematically and critically. Tables and figures can be presented in this part to support the discussion, for examples table of statistics-test results, figures of model test results and etc. Discussion of results should be argumentative and should point out on how the findings, theories, previous study and empirical facts are relevant and contributes something new to knowledge of development economics.
- It should illustrate brief and clear results of study, contributions to new theories, and new ideas for future researches. Here, the theoretical and practical implications should be written in paragraphs.
- Data, information, and citation should be over the last 10 years. 80% citation written in the paper should be from primary sources derived from national and international researches. The more primary references that the paper has, the more qualified the paper will be. Manuscripts are written by using standard citation application (Mendeley/ Endnote/ Zotero). Harvard style reference should be used. Ensure that the references are referred on the paper and arrange them alphabetically.
- Total pages of 15-25 pages, including references and appendix.
- Maximum plagiarism of article is 20 percent.