Focus and Scope
Journal of health education is a peer-reviewed journal for state-of-the-art research and scholarly article in all aspects of health sciences education. It will publish original and empirical studies as well as discussions linking theoretical issues with practical implications. The primary focus of this journal is connecting theories with practices, thus priority will be given to papers that have strong theoretical basis and suitable methodology. The journal will accept articles on several topics such as:
- Health Education including formal health education, informal health education, community health education, health education needs, mental health education, health and nutrition education.
- Wellness and Physical Education including wellness to prevent non-communicable diseases, classroom research in physical and health education.
- Health Promoting Schools including research focused on media, design, and model to develop healthy lifestyle, conceptualizations of ‘health literacy’ in different cultural contexts.
- Health Policy and Programs especially related to health education in schools and communities.
- Health Reproduction especially related to health and sex education in adolescents, schools, and communities.
- Adaptive Sports and Recreation especially related educating communities in doing adaptive sports for health purposes.