Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs or DOI for the references have been provided.
- The length of manuscript between 4000-15000 words, in 1,5 spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
All works published in the Jurnal Pengabdian Hukum Indonesian (Indonesian Journal of Legal Community Engagement) are licensed & copyrighted under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Under this license, the authors published in the Jurnal Pengabdian Hukum Indonesian (Indonesian Journal of Legal Community Engagement) retain the copyright. All other authors using the content of the Jurnal Pengabdian Hukum Indonesian (Indonesian Journal of Legal Community Engagement)are required to cite author(s) and publisher in their work.