Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
All works published in The Digest: Journal of Jurisprudence and Legisprudence are licensed & copyrighted under a Creative Commons Attribution Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International. Under this license, the authors published in The Digest: Journal of Jurisprudence and Legisprudence retain the copyright. All other authors using the content of The Digest: Journal of Jurisprudence and Legisprudence are required to cite the author(s) and publisher in their work.