- The first and the only journal in Indonesia that focus Early Childhood Education Studies in Indonesia
- Indexed SINTA 3
- The evaluation process SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- The evaluation process Journal Citation Reports (Thomson Reuters)
- The evaluation process ERIC: Educational Resources Information Center (CSC)
- Indexed Directory of Open Access Journal (DOAJ)
- Distributed by EBSCO Publisher Category Open Science Directory
- Indexed Ulrichsweb (Proquest)
- Indexed in CrossRef so that all articles published already has a unique number that is Digital Objective Identifier (DOI) .
- Managed online with Open Journal Systems (OJS) with features international journals
- Indexed Institutions other international indexers is the BASE Bielefeld Academic Search Engine, Sherpa Romeo, WolrdCat, JournalTOCs
- Indexed by the Institute for National indexer among others Indonesian Scientific Journal Data base (ISJD / LIPI), Indonesian Index Publication / Portal Garuda.
- Fully supported by Asosiasi Pendidikan Guru Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini Indonesia & Semarang Early Childhood Research and Education Talks (SECRET)
- 100% Full English for Internationalization Journal
- Our ethic statements are based on COPE's Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
- The involvement of the International Editor of Malaysia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Australia, Indonesia
- International Reviewers involvement, United Kingdom, Australia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Indonesia
- Checking process using Grammarly, Mendeley and Crosscheck
- Total uniqe visits 5,397 with an average of 64 visits / day
- Visited 52 countries with a total of over 8,000 visitors visit
Available online since 14th November 2019
Indonesian Journal of Early Childhood Education Studies publishes research articles, conceptual articles, reports field studies, the best practices and policies of early childhood learning in national and international stage.
Published by Department of Early Childhood Teacher Education, Faculty of Education, Universitas Negeri Semarang in cooperation with Asosiasi Pendidikan Guru Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini Indonesia & Semarang Early Childhood Research and Education Talks (SECRET)
ABSTRACTED/INDEXED IN DOAJ, EBSCO, Ulrichsweb.com™(Proquest), Google Scholar, OCLC Worldcat More..