In review process, UJMER involved 2 reviewers for Bahasa and English.
- Submission in BAHASA INDONESIA is allowed. Translation to English will be requested in the discussion. Author must complete the METADATA with English.
- Total words should be 3500 â€“ 5000 words, Times New Romans 12, in MS-Word, or compatible.
- UJMER is strongly avoiding plagiarism. We recommend Turnitin as Plagiarism Checker.
- Every accepted manuscript will be published in open-access journal system of UNNES.
- Author, who its manuscript is published, won't get fee from publisher.
- Author (Special for Postgraduate Student of UNNES/ PPS UNNES Student) must attached a receipt of submission charge IDR 500k from Admin (Mr. Bambang)
- Unaccepted manuscript will become archives of OJS, and author won't be charged.
- Rejected or declined manuscript is allowed to submit to another relevant journal.
- Title is written with clear and concise sentences, consisting of no more than 15 words. Titles are written with the type Capitalize Each Word except for conjunctions in-, for-, and, the similar phrases. Title are placed in the middle, single space, in bold. For foreign words, the writing is italicized.
- Name of authors are written in two words (maximum), without academic title. UJMER is strongly avoiding single author.
- Abstract 150 â€“ 250 words, contain brief information on: The Background; Aim/objective of the research; Methods; Result and conclusion; New findings/significance of the contribution; Benefit for science development/society
- Key words, 3 â€“ 5 words or phrases, it represents the article content and should include words found in research database.
- Introduction (Â± 1-1.5 pages, 1.5 line spacing). Introduction include: The important issues in general and specifically encountered; Research that has been done as the references and what has not been done (research gap); The solution offered, the importance of research conducted; The research purposes; The Benefits to the science / society.
- Methods (Â± Â½ - 1 page, 1.5 spacing) Methods Include: Explanation of how / step of research in a systematic way and detailed step by step written in the section; The method does not contain any theory, but rather emphasize what has been done in research to obtain results in line with the objectives.
- Results and Discussion. Result and discussion are combined in one part, contains: The result of the findings to answer the research objectives; Figure and table should be clear and the description must be concise and clear; Discussion must reveal the in depth analyses of the obtain result if is critically and in-depth synthesis accompanied by proof of evidence related latest references; Explain the novelty of your research; The benefits and contribution of research for the science/society. The author is asked to describe the stages of research that exist in the method. If the research is development, then each stage of development is written down in the process and the results. It should also be linked to previous research. DISCUSSION must be able to relate to previous research, so that it will appear, whether this study reinforces previous research or find new things that are different.
- Conclusions are written in 1 paragraph. Acknowledgments are written after the conclusion, before the bibliography.
- References are written alphabetically, using the â€œAPAâ€ style. Reference contain at least 80% refers to the primary references/ research journal and the latest sources (at least at last 10 years); Citing the related journal article/s in JURNAL PPs which has been published, at least 1 article; The written references must mentioned in the body text.