Unnes Journal of Public Health (UJPH) is an open access and peer-reviewed journal. It publishes original papers, reviews and short reports on all aspects of the science, philosophy, and practice of public health, especially in under-developed and developing countries. Unnes Journal of Public Health is Nationally Acredited (SINTA 2) based on the Decree of The Minister of Research, Technology and Higher Education of Republic Indonesia, Number 10 / E / KPT / 2019, starts from Volume 7 Issue 2 (July 2018). Unnes Journal of Public Health is published by Universitas Negeri Semarang in cooperation with Association of Indonesian Public Health Experts (Ikatan Ahli Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia (IAKMI)).
It is aimed at all public health practitioners and researchers and those who manage and deliver public health services and systems. It will also be of interest to anyone involved in provision of public health programmes, the care of populations or communities and those who contribute to public health systems in any way.
UJPH considers submissions on any aspect of public health across age groups and settings.
• Public health practice and impact
• Epidemiology and Biostatistic
• Applied Epidemiology
• Need or impact assessments
• Health service effectiveness, management and re-design
• Health Protection including control of communicable diseases
• Health promotion and disease prevention
• Evaluation of public health programmes or interventions
• Public health governance, audit and quality
• Public health law and ethics
• Health policy and administration
• Capacity in public health systems and workforce
• Public health nutrition
• Environmental health
• Occupational health and safety
• Reproductive health
• Maternal and child health
This is not an exhaustive list and the Editors will consider articles on any issue relating to public health.