ISSN 2252-7516 E-ISSN 2721-8961
Author Guide Line
Already have a Username/Password for ARTY:Jurnal Seni Rupa?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
- The title and the abstract should be on one page. The abstract should not exceed 200 words. This page should not contain any indication of the identification of the author(s). Below the abstract, include a list of six or more keywords that represent your article.
- Footnotes should not be used, except for additional information. Endnotes should be kept to a minimum and indicated by superscript Arabic numbers in the text. They should be double-spaced and not include displayed formulae or tables.
- All References in the manuscript should use Mendeley Reference Manager with APA Style.
- Tables should be numbered consecutively in the text, with a note inserted to indicate placement. Each table should be on a separate page with a descriptive title and headings for columns and rows. Gather general notes to tables as "Note:" or "Notes:" and use a, b, c, etc., for table footnotes. Asterisks, *, and/or * indicate significance at the p<.05, p<.01, and p<.001 levels, respectively.
- Figures or illustrations for accepted manuscripts should be numbered consecutively and in professional-quality, camera-ready form in black ink on white paper. Each should have a caption and lettering should be legible after reduction to size and also should be on a separate page.
- Appendices should be lettered to distinguish them from numbered tables and figures in the text. Each appendix should include a descriptive title.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
Copyright & License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The copyright of the received article shall be assigned to the journal as the publisher of the journal. The intended copyright includes the right to publish the article in various forms (including reprints). The journal maintains the publishing rights to the published articles.
Authors are permitted to disseminate published articles by sharing the link/DOI of the article at the journal. Authors are allowed to use their articles for any legal purposes deemed necessary without written permission from the journal with an acknowledgment of initial publication to this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.