Focus and Scope
The aim of this journal is to promote a principled approach to research on language and language-related concerns by encouraging inquiries into relationship between theoretical and practical studies. The journal welcomes contributions in such areas of current analysis in the context of English language teaching encompassing:
- first, second, and foreign language teaching and learning;
- language in education;
- language planning, language testing;
- curriculum design and development;
- multilingualism and multilingual education;
- discourse analysis;
- clinical linguistics;
- literature and teaching; and.
- forensic linguistics.