Indonesian Journal of Curriculum and Educational Technology Studies (IJCETS) publishes two major themes on educational technology and curriculum studies. Some sub-themes eligible for IJCETS are below.
- The development and critical studies on curriculum
- Curriculum discourse in the globalization and information era
- The development of media and learning methods
- The implementation of educational technology in formal and non-formal education
- The development of contemporary learning paradigms
- Online learning to improve the learning quality
- Curriculum and educational technology for social change
IJCETS receives manuscript (empirical and conceptual analysis) and book reviews related to curriculum studies and educational technology and published twice in a year, in April and November.