Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript submitted has never been published before, nor is it in the process of considering other journals
- Manuscript file should be in the form of Word Office, Doc, RTF format
- Manuscripts are written using Times New Roman, 12pt, single space
- The Manuscript fulfills the rules of the environment that are required in accordance with the Guidelines provided
- For references from online sources, the link included is a direct link that can be directly checked)
- The citation model uses the APA Citation Style and Bibliography system using Mendeley's software