Indonesian Journal of Curriculum and Educational Technology Studies (IJCETS) publishes research articles and conceptual analysis of curriculum and technology educational. The journal Editor also receives book review articles related to curriculum studies and educational technology. The journal is published 2 (two) times a year, in April and November. IJCETS had been indexed by Google Scholar, DOAJ, EBSCO, IPI, Sinta, and many others.
Indonesian Journal of Curriculum and Educational Technology Studies (IJCETS) invites academicians, researchers and practitioners to submit the manuscripts for the next issues. Some sub-themes eligible for IJCETS are below:
- The development and critical studies on curriculum
- Curriculum discourse in the globalization and information era
- The development of media and learning methods
- The implementation of educational technology in formal and non-formal education
- The development of contemporary learning paradigms
- Online learning to improve the learning quality
- Curriculum and educational technology for social change
Please read and use the official author and submission guidelines and submit the manuscript officially through Open Journal System (OJS). For further information, please contact our journal editor: Edi Subkhan (email@example.com) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Anggraeni T., Aminatun T.
Wahyudi U., Arwansyah Y.
Wijayanti F., Widhanarto G.
Sediyani L., Budisantoso H.