Policy of Screening for Plagiarism
Plagiarism Review Process
- Authors should submit the similarity report for their manuscript.
- Manuscripts with more than 10% similarity rate overall and more than 5% similarity rate with one source are not taken into the preliminary evaluation stage.
- Manuscripts with a similarity rate of 10% or less are checked based on the APA 7th edition referencing style.
Ethics Committee Approval
- All manuscripts that use data collected from human participants should submit the ethics committee approval form. These include research studies that require data collection by means of scale, questionnaire, interview, or observation.
- The researchers should acknowledge that ethical principles are taken into consideration during the data collection and analysis processes such as obtaining the volunteer informed / consent form in the article.